New to Rocket Referrals? Let’s schedule a demo.
The holidays are right around the corner. And nothing says you care about your customers and appreciate their business more than a personalized, handwritten card during this special time of the year.
We know how time-consuming handwritten cards can be.
If you were to write and send cards to 500 customers, you’d spend roughly 3 minutes on each card. That’s 25 hours you most definitely don’t have. And that’s before you add the cost of stationery and postage.
Let us do it for you.
Simply pick a design you like, choose a list of clients to whom you want to send the cards, pick a handwriting style and a greeting we’ve pre-written for you (or paste your own), and you’re done. Spend the 24 hours and 50 minutes you just saved to get other work done or to enjoy some much-needed holiday time with your loved ones. ☃️
We have cards for all occasions—general holiday greetings, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, New Year’s and even Festivus.
Dates to remember
If you plan on sending holiday cards this year, here’s our detailed schedule to make sure you don’t miss a date:
- Oct. 18: If you pre-ordered your holiday cards earlier this year, you can now choose your designs and finalize your orders. If you missed the pre-order, we have limited stock left at the $1.49 + postage price. You can place an order in Rocket Referrals, and we will fulfill them on a first-come, first-served basis, until we run out.
- Nov. 12: Last chance to order/customize Thanksgiving Day cards for a Nov. 25 delivery date. If you pre-ordered your cards, remember to finalize your selections by this date if you’re sending Thanksgiving cards.
- Nov. 29: Cyber Monday savings on bulk orders for anytime cards begin. Stock up for 2022 at the best rate of the year. Watch for an email with more details.
- Dec. 6: We’ll start mailing holiday cards for all finalized orders.
- Dec. 10: Last chance to finalize your holiday cards orders for a Dec. 25 delivery.
- Dec. 17: Last day to customize your New Year’s cards.