This year includes even more New Year themed cards.
The holidays are right around the corner. Since your clients are looking forward to the end of the year, a personalized handwritten card is just the way to say you care and to join them in celebrating the end of 2020.
This year, many people may not celebrate the holidays in the traditional ways, so providing a personal touch, will be even more appreciated.
Think about it this way, your customers are bombarded with hundreds of emails, but they may only get three handwritten cards all year. If one of those is a holiday card from you, it is sure to set you apart.
What if I write the cards myself?
We encourage all agents to send cards, even if that means you don’t use Rocket Referrals, but here’s a couple reasons to let us automate these for you:
- We have a ton of designs ready to use, including a new line of New Year’s themed cards
- You don’t have to write any of the messages. We already have those ready to go. Handwriting cards typically takes 3 minutes per card, so the time savings add up quickly.
- We can build a custom list to send them to. For example, want to gain back some goodwill with detractors? We can send it to just them.
- We handle all postage, including the stamps, envelope and mailing.
- In addition to our special pricing for holiday cards, we will be offering an additional discount for agencies that send cards to their entire list of clients.
Still convinced you want to hand write all the cards yourself? Watch this video to see how much time you could save by letting us automate them for you.
Mark these dates on your calendar
Nov. 2 – Holiday card orders become available
Your first chance to get your holiday orders in and ensure your clients hear from you during the holidays.
We have a full lineup of cardsto make sure you have all the occasions covered including: Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, New Year’s, seasons greetings, and more.
Nov. 14 – Last chance to order Thanksgiving Day themed Cards
This is your last chance to ensure your cards arrive on Nov 25. Any order after this date are not guaranteed to arrive on time, so order early!
Nov. 30 – Cyber Monday! Your chance at a huge discount on bulk orders.
This deal is exclusive to anytime cards, which means you can buy a bulk order of cards that will get you through the rest of the year, at a great discount.
Dec. 11 – Holiday card discount ends
This is the last day to take advantage of our special holiday card discount and the last day to guarantee your Christmas cards arrive by Dec. 24.
Dec. 18 – Last chance for New Year’s cards
Order your New Year’s cards before this date to make sure we can get them delivered to your customers by Dec. 31.
Ready to ditch the holiday emails no one opens? Schedule a demo