Effective Date of Policy
Children under the age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us:
ROCKET REFERRALS collects information about you when you visit and/or purchase products or services from this Website. Some of this information is automatically collected, and some is collected when you interact with the Website.
Information Collected Automatically: As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns (“Automatically Collected Information”), including:
- Details of Your visits to our Website: This includes the date and time of access of the Website, the specific activities you are engaged in while visiting the Website, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection: This includes your IP address, domain and host from which you access the Internet, Your operating system, and browser type.
- Information from third parties and integration partners: We collect your personal data from third parties if you give permission to those third parties to share your information with us or where you have made that information publicly available online.
- Logs and browsing activity: ROCKET REFERRALS logs Your activity while using your account. This includes the pages within Rocket Referrals you look at, the data you submit to us and links you click within the ROCKET REFERRALS Website and your account.
- Review sites and profile details: We store information you tell us about your company such as its address, contact information and social profile information such as third-party review sites and URLs.
- Employee information: We store details about your employees that you provide to ROCKET REFERRALS, such as employee contact information and employee ids.
- Calculated and proprietary information: ROCKET REFERRALS will perform calculations and data analysis upon your contacts and their profiles to perform their service. For example, Rocket Referrals will calculate and subsequently store your contacts’ likelihood to refer others so we can send loyalty cards. As another example, we may perform analysis upon all survey responses to determine trends in Net Promoter Scores for all of our users. This is proprietary information based on our internal algorithms. We may also store this information in an aggregate fashion that is not attached to any particular contact’s PII or your account.
The Automatically Collected Information is statistical data and may include PII, described below, or we may maintain it or associate it with PII we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service. Of course, you may choose not to provide certain information to ROCKET REFERRALS, but if so, you may not be able to participate in certain ROCKET REFERRALS activities and transactions.
Personally Identifiable Information (PII): Information from which you or your contacts can be personally identified (“PII”) may also be collected by ROCKET REFERRALS at the Website. All PII is stored in a secure database unless otherwise specified. The following PII is collected by ROCKET REFERRALS:
- Your Personally Identifiable Information:
- Your contact information, including your full name, address, email address, phone number, and company name.
- Your account registration information, including your username and password.
- Your account settings information,
- Billing Information: If you create an Account, You will be subject to monthly subscription fees in accordance with the pricing information available on the Website at http://www.rocketreferrals.com/pricing.
- Name: All parts of the name including nick name, spouse names and prefix.
- Contacts’ Personally Identifiable Information:
- Address: The current mailing address for the contact. Rocket Referrals will only recommend sending card communication to contacts with an address on file.
- Email and email unsubscribe: The current and preferred email address for the contact. We accept only a single email address and it should be the preferred email to be used. ROCKET REFERRALS will only recommend emailing a contact if their current email address is on file. If the email unsubscribe switch is provided we will unsubscribe the contact from our email communication.
- Phone and Mobile Phone: The preferred and current phone numbers for the contact. ROCKET REFERRALS will recommend calling contacts during specific situations if a phone number is on file and use the numbers to look up contact information upon incoming calls and text messages.
- Language: When using multiple languages, Rocket Referrals can send translated content in the contact’s primary language. To do that we need a language identifier to determine which language to use.
- Organization name: If the contact is part of an organization we will group all contacts together with the same organization name. This is useful to determine the Net Promoter Score of all contacts in a specific group.
- Key organization contact: If this contact is a key person in the organization set yes. You can send specific communication only to people only if they are a key contact in that organization. For example, you may want to send all welcome cards only to people that are a key contact in an organization. If not given we assume everyone in an organization should get communication.
- Referred by and referred on date: This is the person that referred this contact. You can pass a name which we’ll match up in our system or an account number. These details are an important measure to ensure that you are tracking referral sources properly. We use it to build a profile of referrals and a “family tree” of sorts so we can determine who has referred who. We can also automatically send out thank you cards to people that give referrals and even mention the names of people who refer in welcome cards which has shown to make a big impact on future referrals.
- Survey responses: ROCKET REFERRALS will collect and store all responses to surveys sent through our system.
- Testimonials: Any testimonial collected through a testimonial request or survey sent through ROCKET REFERRALS.
- Email Response and activity tracking: ROCKET REFERRALS collects email delivery, open information, click tracking, unsubscribes, spam reports and all other email activity related to email sent through ROCKET REFERRALS.
- Text message conversations: ROCKET REFERRALS collects text message delivery, response information, message content and all other message activity related to text messages sent through ROCKET REFERRALS. We use this information to enable You to have text message conversations with your customers through Rocket Referrals and within our proprietary algorithms to determine the best possible communication method for a contact.
- Gift cards: ROCKET REFERRALS will track the redemption process of gift cards while your account is active as well as after you cancel. We do this to fulfill gift cards after your account has cancelled with ROCKET REFERRALS.
- Customer and Account details
- Account number: Rocket referrals uses an account number to identify a contact in your system for further updates and identification. It will also display on the contact profile page that can help a user look up this contact in your own CRM. Rocket Referrals can also provide a link back to this contact in your system if the id used can be placed in a URL in a known format. For example: https://mycrm.com/contactdetail/[account number].
- Primary contact/employee id: The most personal communication and best response rates come when email and cards are sent from a specific person at your company. This is the ID of the person at your company that you’d like to be the primary contact for a customer in your system. Without this set we will send all communication from the company.
- Customer since date: This is the date the customer relationship started with your company. This is used to send welcome communication as well as to calculate loyalty. If not provided at the customer level we can calculate this field by using the earliest effective date of all their products.
- Last purchase date: This is an additional date that can be used to send other communication. We’ve had companies use this based on a claim, new quote, or any other date. We recommend starting with the date of their latest purchase of a new policy type, or equivalent situation which is an upgrade or ‘add-on’ to their current relationship.
- Customer end date: This is the end of their customer relationship. We use this to stop customer related communication to the contact and calculate loyalty. We also feed this data to our algorithm to determine common patterns before an account cancellation. We can calculate this by the latest termination date of their products if not provided at the contact level.
- Contact status: We can map any type of status in this field to an active or inactive status in Rocket Referrals. This is useful when you would like to inactivate a contact and no longer communicate with them in Rocket Referrals, but they may still have an active product. If not given we will calculate the status based on the active and inactive products as well as customer begin and end dates.
- Active product count: This is the total number of active products for the contact. This is another way to determine status, we will remove a contact if this is 0. This field is calculated if status and/or effective dates are provided.
- Total revenue/value: Used to calculate the total value from a monetary aspect of a client. If not provided we will calculate this field based on active products. This data is used to determine value and can be used to send targeted lists. It can also play a part in the importance of this client in communications, we’ll prioritize a call to this person over a call to someone with a lower value, fewer referrals etc.
- Product Details
- Product Name: The name of the product. We display this on the contact profile page as well as it becomes a field you can build lists upon. We suggest something such as “Home” or “Auto”. We can then build a list of all people that have home but no auto etc.
- Unique product id: The id of the product in your system. This is used to update the same product with future uploads. It is also useful to reference this product on renewals etc. For example, one product might be the renewal of another.
- Product number: This is the known number that will display on the product in the contact profile page. This is useful to help agents find and identify products. Sometimes product numbers also define the product such as Auto begins with “A” and home begins with “H”. You can use those details to build custom lists of contacts.
- Product status: The status of the product. We can map any type of status to an ‘inactive’ and ‘active’ status in rocket referrals. We use this to determine the current relationship. For example, we will not import anyone initially if they only have inactive products, but we will remove someone who at one time did have an active product but no longer does.
- Effective date: The date the product becomes or became active. We will use this to calculate customer since details as well and send welcome communication etc.
- Termination date: The date that the product is no longer effective. If all products are inactive we will calculate the latest termination date and set the customer end date field.
- Sales and support employee id: The id of the person who is the sales or support contact for this product. You can build list based on this information today. In the future we will provide the ability to send communication differently based on this id. For example, renewal communication might come from one employee while selling a new product might come from the sales employee.
- Quote price: If the product is a quote set the quote price here. This is useful in the future you’ll be able to send different communication based on the difference in quote price vs the current price of a product.
- Product price and commission: Used to calculate the overall value of this customer. It will also be used in the future to determine price differentiation on renewals and quotes.
- Product category and type: Used to break the products down in different categories. Useful to build lists of contacts based on these criteria. For example, category could be commercial and personal while type is home, auto, liability etc.
- Renewal Date: The date the product will renew. This is useful to send communication to clients on a renewal basis.
- Renewal quote price: If known you can give the price of the upcoming renewal on the same product. This makes it easier and more reliable to send communication when the renewal quote price is a specific range differentiation of the current price.
- Prior product id: The unique id (provided above) of the prior product in a renewal basis. This is useful to keep a history of product subscriptions and their relation to current products.
Use of “Cookies” and Other Technologies:
A cookie is a small file stored on the device that you use to access our Website or services so we can recognize repeat users. ROCKET REFERRALS may use “cookies” and/or other technologies or files (collectively, “cookies”) to identify how its visitors make use of this Website. This aggregate tracking information is used to help ROCKET REFERRALS improve and enhance the Website experience for all of its visitors. If you would prefer not to have such cookies stored on your computer, you may modify your browser settings to reject most cookies, or manually remove cookies that have been placed on your computer. However, by so rejecting the cookies, you may be unable to fully access the offerings on this Website.
When you communicate with ROCKET REFERRALS electronically, via e-mail or otherwise, you consent to Our use of the information you have provided, and you further consent to receive electronic communications from ROCKET REFERRALS. If you would prefer not to receive such communications, please send an e-mail to opt out of e-mail communications.
Security of Information; Data Breach Plan:
USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
Use of Personally Identifiable Information by ROCKET REFERRALS:
Disclosure by ROCKET REFERRALS of Personally Identifiable Information to Other Entities:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep PII confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of ROCKET REFERRALS’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which PII held by ROCKET REFERRALS about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ROCKET REFERRALS, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the PII you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from ROCKET REFERRALS. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by ROCKET REFERRALS to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
We do not sell your information to advertisers and we do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Some of You or your Contacts (particularly in Europe) may have certain legal rights pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to obtain information regarding whether we possess personal information about them, to access that personal information, and to correct, update, amend, or delete such information where necessary. Some of these rights may be subject to exceptions or limitations. We will respond to your request to exercise these rights within a reasonable time, and in accordance with applicable law.
The rights to which you may be entitled are as follows:
- Access your data
- Restrict processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right of Rectification
- Right to Erasure (Right to be Forgotten)
- Right to withdraw consent; and
- Data portability rights
You may also have the right to request that we restrict how we use your data or you may object to some aspect of our treatment of your data. You can view most of your data in your account profile, however, you may request a full copy of your data or request a restriction or limitation on our use of your data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complaints: If you are a resident in the European Union and you are dissatisfied with how we have managed a complaint you have submitted to us, you are entitled to contact your local data protection supervisory authority.
Notice to California Residents
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal data. For example, California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 in order to resolve a complaint or to receive further information.
You may have additional rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), such as the right to know and access what personal data is collected about you, the right to request that certain information be corrected or deleted, the right to opt out of the sale of your information (note, ROCKET REFERRALS does not sell your information without your permission or unless you meet a regulatory exception), and the right not to be discriminated against.
To make such a request pursuant to your California rights, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com, or write us at: Rocket Referrals, 317 6th Ave, 8th Floor, Des Moines, IA 50309
ROCKET REFERRALS may contain links to other websites that are not controlled and/or maintained by ROCKET REFERRALS. Please be aware that these other websites may have different privacy policies which may subject you to different privacy practices. Please review the privacy policies of such other websites for information concerning what information is collected on such sites and how it is used.
Policy Subject to Change: