COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us:
ROCKET REFERRALS collects information about you when you visit and/or purchase products or services from this website. Some of this information is automatically collected, and some is collected when you interact with the site. The type of information that is automatically collected can include date and time of access of the site, the Internet protocol address of the computer that you are using, the domain and host from which you access the Internet, your browser software and operating system, and the specific activities you are engaged in while visiting the Site. Information from which you can be personally identified may also be collected by ROCKET REFERRALS at the site, including your name, postal address and e-mail address. Of course, you may choose not to provide certain information to ROCKET REFERRALS, but if so, you may not be able to participate in certain ROCKET REFERRALS activities and transactions.
Use of “Cookies” and Other Technologies:
ROCKET REFERRALS may use “cookies” and/or other technologies or files (collectively, “cookies”) to identify how its visitors make use of this site. This aggregate tracking information is used to help ROCKET REFERRALS improve and enhance the website experience for all of its visitors. If you would prefer not to have such cookies stored on your computer, you may modify your browser settings to reject most cookies, or manually remove cookies that have been placed on your computer. However, by so rejecting the cookies, you may be unable to fully access the offerings on this site.
When you communicate with ROCKET REFERRALS electronically, via e-mail or otherwise, you consent to Our use of the information you have provided, and you further consent to receive electronic communications from ROCKET REFERRALS. If you would prefer not to receive such communications, please send an e-mail to opt out of e-mail communications.
Security of Information:
USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
Use of Personal Consumer Information by ROCKET REFERRALS:
The PII collected by ROCKET REFERRALS may be used by ROCKET REFERRALS for any lawful purpose, including to communicate with you, respond to your requests, and analyze and improve ROCKET REFERRALS’ websites, its business and/or its service to you.
Disclosure by ROCKET REFERRALS of Personal Consumer Information to Other Entities:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of ROCKET REFERRALS’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by ROCKET REFERRALS about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
ROCKET REFERRALS may contain links to other websites that are not controlled and/or maintained by ROCKET REFERRALS. Please be aware that these other websites may have different privacy policies which may subject you to different privacy practices. Please review the privacy policies of such other websites for information concerning what information is collected on such sites and how it is used.
Policy Subject to Change:
Effective Date of Policy: